He Guang-ming (何光明校長)
The Principal's School-running Philosophy and the Vision for the Development of School Affairs
1. The principal's school-running philosophy: based on the love of education, creating a warm and friendly campus, Five Ways of Life development, All-Around Education, and taking good care of every student.
2. Vision for the development of school affairs:
(1) Life: the practice of benevolence, its connotation includes humanistic cultivation, gratitude and blessing, ecological and environmental protection, respect and care.
(2) Originality: the growth of wisdom, focusing on prospective innovation, diverse development, lifelong learning, and international perspective.
(3) Vitality: the embodiment of courage, focusing on active exploration, healthy and happy life, self-expression, and the courage to make breakthroughs.
(4) Excellence: ultimately showing the artistic conception of truth, goodness and beauty, showing the prosperity of holistic development, profession and enthusiasm, integrity and discipline, and sustainable growth.
3. School-running strategies and goals:
(1) No children left behind: take care of students, talent cultivation, integrity and diligence.
(2) Every teacher is a good teacher: respect the profession of teachers, and promote the teaching team to be a learning organization.
(3) Build a friendly campus: create a campus atmosphere of warmth, harmony, respect, mutual assistance and trust.
(4) High-quality leadership: do a good job of stratified responsibility, fully authorized, care and support, then encourage everyone to participate.
(5) Diverse participation of parents, cooperation among teachers, students and parents: parents can trust the school and care about the development of school affairs together.
(6) Constructing various stages for teachers and students: optimize the learning environment, teachers can develop their expertise, and students can learn more.
(7) Six abilities of students: "reading ability, English ability, information ability, scientific and technological innovation ability, moral ability, vitality"
(8) Six years of consistent and adaptive development, through PDCA quality management "team, honor, responsibility, performance", to cultivate students' correct outlook on life of "honesty, integrity, diligence, perseverance", and become knowledgeable, polite, moral, and excellent youths.
(9) Starting with "love of education": to establish a sustainable school of safety, humanity, nature, technology, art and health.
Nantou Shiuhkuang Senior High School
Address: 542 No. 568-23, Zhongzheng Rd., Caotun Township, Nantou County, Taiwan (R.O.C.)